PRIVATE LENDERS INVESTOR ALERT
“B&B VACATION RENTAL RENOVATION“
Earn 14% Interest Per Year!
Invest $70,000.00 TODAY
and you will earn $816.66 per month.
That is $9,800.00 per year.
This is a 36-month term loan.
That’s $29,400.00 for the term of the loan!
Amount Requested: $70,000.00 USD
LTV Ratio: about 43.75%
Term Desired: 3 years
Construction area: ~ 180 m2
Land Area: ~ 438.24 m2
The borrower is requesting this loan to renovate the property for use as a rental property.
The loan funds will be used specifically to complete the following B&B vacation rental renovations:
- To replace the house’s front door.
- To replace the house’s perimeter fence.
- To paint the inside and outside of the house.
- To replace the house’s fans.
- To update the air-conditioning.
- The remodel one of the bathrooms.
- The remodel the kitchen and breakfast area.
- To condition the properties dirt and grass with sand and fine stone cladding and drains.
- To update the house’s security system for the doors and windows.
- To shield the battery room and warehouse.
- To construct a BBQ rancho.
- The purchase of new furniture (beds, appliances, kitchen utensils)
Once the above items are completed, the B&B will be made available for rent. And, at just 23% occupancy, the monthly interest payments will be paid.
Photo: Front side of property.
Photo: Front of property.
Collateral Property Location
SAMARA, GUANACASTE PROVINCE
This collateral property is located in Samara in the province of Guanacaste. The property is 1.5 kilometers from the center of town in Playa Sámara, and 500 meters from the beach.
Sámara is a tiny sunny village on the Nicoya Peninsula’s southern Pacific coast in the province of Guanacaste, boasting beautiful beaches and picture-perfect landscape, The town is both a popular beach tourist destination and an important part of Costa Rica’s cattle and fishing industries.
Playa Sámara is one of the safest beaches in the area, making it perfect for family vacations and low-key tourism.
This collateral property is a quaint two-story beach-style home in Samara, Guanacaste.
The home has the following attributes:
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 kitchen
- Covered parking
- Ample outdoor parking space
- Covered Patio Area
The building and land dimensions are:
- 180 m2 of construction
- 438.24 m2 lot size
Below are series of photos showcasing the collateral property.
Photo: Covered Side Patio Area
Photo: Front Road Access
Photo: Property View
THIS IS ANOTHER GREAT LOAN OPPORTUNITY OF 2021!
INTERESTED IN RECEIVING FUTURE INVESTOR ALERTS?